
Okay. So much for our 2-week early anticipation! Today is my due date... come and almost gone. I know it's not the end of the world that I'm late now, but it was just the false hope that maybe I'd be one of the lucky ones and Carson would come a little early (especially because of the awful rash I developed over the past 2 weeks ALL OVER - see bottom pic). It's okay, though. The good news is that my body is super ready to push this boy out. Now it's just up to him to start the process. I'll see what the doc says tomorrow at my 40-week appointment. We can't wait to meet him! And by the way, for all you girls who went way past your due date, I have a newfound appreciation for you! Please keep us in your prayers as the day approaches.
2 comments:
oh man, hang in there! I'm sure sleeping is getting quite difficult... especially if you're already contracting! I can't wait to hear the news... been checking here and FB like crazy to see an update, so keep us posted!
Love you-- you're going to do great!
Okay so at this point, at least with Van, I still had a week to go...hope you're better off than I was. It will come soon enough and then looking back, it won't seem like it was such a long wait at all. Hang in there!
Post a Comment