
So "little" Carson is on track to be a big baby, we're told. It makes me feel better, at least, about how big my tummy is! The doc says he's in the 90th percentile based on our last ultrasound and how I'm measuring... probably 7 pounds already! So doing the math, we're guessing he'll be 8 1/2 or 9 pounds if he's on time! I'm hoping he's a little early, but I'm not counting on it. Plus, many of my family members (grandma and parents) will be out of town on vacation the few weeks leading up to his due date, so they're telling me he can't come early. We'll see. Despite their special requests (and poor planning, might I add), I'm going to walk, walk, walk and see if I can't help him along! I'll keep you posted... no pun intended.
3 comments:
You look fabulous. Wish I could hug you. Big babies are such a blessing, my nephew was born small and you were almost afraid to hold him for the first few months...
May God continue to bless your pregnancy and give you a safe, smooth birth.
you have got to be the cutest pregnant woman ever! Seriously, your belly is adorable. Isaiah was 8.6 and I thought a perfect size. Enjoy your last few weeks/days as a couple!
Where are the pictures of the nursery walls that Susan painted? I've looked on FB too and can't find them!! Take care. Crazy Aunt Janice
Post a Comment