Saturday, May 16, 2009
Carson's "Book Worm" Room
How cute is this room!?! Susan Allen just finished painting her beautiful mural on Carson's wall, and we love it! These are some of my favorite children's book characters growing up, so I'm excited to share them with Carson and hopefully encourage reading from a very young age. Thanks, Susan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Steph, this room is amazing. Tell your friend she did an awesome job. I'm sure Carson will love it!
This is one of the most adorable bedrooms I have ever seen. I am sure that your whole family will love spending time together here. Best wishes for you all.
Mandy Hoggard (Jenny's sister)
That is probably the cutest baby room I have ever seen! Susan did an amazing job!!!! Love the theme.
SO CUTE! Susan did an excellent job. Wow, that looks so amazing.
Post a Comment