Lilypie

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Five-Year Anniversary

I'm finally catching up on posts. Here is my last one for the night... pictures from our five-year anniversary. We usually take a weekend trip somewhere local (San Diego, Solvang, Palm Springs), but since I am hesitant to be more than 30 minutes away from the hospital now, we decided to stay local. We spent the day in Laguna Beach. We went walking on the beach, to tide pools, to wonderful restaurants with ocean views, and to galleries gawking at all the beautiful artwork we can't afford! Here are some pics from our trip.













1 comment:

Dan said...

Good plan... to stay in-town that is. I still think I cut it too close w/ Campbell. If it had been only a few hours later you would have read about me in the paper: "Idoiotic Woman Travels 2 1/2 Weeks Before Due Date and Gives Birth on Airplane"
But seriously, what is up w/ your parents going out of town!? They are going to be so stressed if you go into labor while they're in CO! =)
-rand