
Today I had my birthday, and to celebrate I went to the doctor, got weighed, and had shots!! Contrary to popular belief, I'm below 50th percentile in weight now. I weigh just under 22 pounds. But I'm 75th-80th percentile for my heighth, measuring in at a whopping 31 inches. Maybe I'll be tall like Daddy's family!

On Sunday afternoon Nana & Papa threw me a little birthday party. Mom-mom came, and so did Aunt Marnye and so did my cousin Kaitlynn. It was fun! I got this new activity walker from Mom-mom. I play with it all the time! Mommy especially likes it because it has a volume control! Somebody was thinkin' when they started making toys with more than one volume setting!

Fueling my obssession with balls... my first word after "Ma-ma" and "Da-da." I think everything is a "Bah."

My little cotton farmer. I'm definitely going to have his pictures taken in these overalls with no shirt underneath. SO cute! Now I just need to find him a little conductor hat to match.

More Angels game fun. (Notice my reluctant husband NOT in red?!?)


Hiking in our new bambino backpack. It gave Daddy an extra good workout, lugging me around for an hour and a half.

It's haircut time... my first one! I did great, mainly because I saw they give out balloons to good little boys. I got my first one. "Bah! Bah!"
So handsome!

My first pony ride. So fun!
Am I a stud or what??

In Palm Springs for a long weekend. Daddy spent all Monday at a conference while Mommy & I napped by the pool. Ahhh... relaxing!

He got to join us after he was all done for some play time.

Daddy caught this shot of us by accident. It was not staged, I promise!
Beach time on Memorial Day with Leila. Aren't we a hot pair??
1 comment:
He is just too cute. We really enjoyed him at Abi's party. You two are doing a great job, he's such a well behaved little boy. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment