Lilypie

Saturday, April 24, 2010

On the move

It finally happened... my baby started crawling! Even though many people say it doesn't matter if they ever learn to crawl, I was relieved that he figured it out. Next to his cousins, who were already WALKING by the time he crawled, he looked a little slow, so I was definitely relieved!

Everyone told me I might regret wanting him to crawl, but I actually don't. Maybe that's because he's not very curious and doesn't get into my cabinets and drawers. He is just content with being able to chase his ball up and down the hall. Lucky me! (at least for now) It's actually a little easier now because he can get to the toys he wants to get to, so he plays for longer periods of time by himself. Wahoo!
Leila and Carson... good pals!

It's that time of year again - baseball season! We're a little nervous about how the season is going to play out for the Angels (and by "we," I mean Carson and me), but we are looking forward to watching the games in the meantime. We're really excited to get to go to the games and not have to nurse in the loud stadium next to all the beer-drinkin' Yankees fans, like last year. (I actually did that once. The exact quote from the guy sitting next to me was, "Wow, this is a first for me!" You do what you have to do, right?)


Next is pictures from Easter. Carson didn't have a clue about what was going on, but he liked getting dressed up in his 3-piece suit and getting to "look for" plastic eggs in the grass. After all, they resemble balls, so he was happy!
Irvine Lake Mud Run 2010 - Isaiah was the only runner representing the Leslie family, but I promised him I would give it a shot next year. It looked like fun! I'm definitely NOT a runner. I usually hate it. But it's only a little over 3 miles, and with the mud, I think it could be really fun! Of course, I'm going to recruit any girlfriends who want to take on the challenge with me. Don't worry... I'm not a threat to outrun you or anything. I STINK at running. So anyone? Anyone??

Now, doesn't that look fun??? (Not the shirtless guy in the background... my muddy husband! hehe)

No comments: