Lilypie

Monday, July 5, 2010

New Favorite Product

I am about to sound like a paid promoter of this product, but I'm not. I just have to tell everyone I know about this product because it solved a HUGE problem for me, and it could help you as well if you have the same issue that I did.

I had massive hard water spots and clouding on all my dishes... especially the clear ones. I actually thought I was going to have to replace all my glasses! Luckily, a good friend discovered this product called LemiShine (sold at Target and Vons, that I know of so far), and for a whopping $3-$4, it transformed my dishes into sparkling, beautiful dishes again! This picture does not do it justice, but you get the idea. And the amazing thing is that this is just after one run through the dishwasher with it. I've heard it gets better and better. Simply amazing! Just thought you should know.

And here's what it looks like, for easier spotting on the shelves. It's a pretty small bottle.

No comments: