The doctor says I'm 20.5 pounds and 29 inches (that's 50% for weight and 75% for length). My favorite new things to do now are to mimic sounds to try to say words ("bear," "brush," "kitty,"). And although I'm not quite crawling yet, I'm learning to cruise along furniture and walk with assistance. Maybe I'll just skip crawling altogether! I hear it's overrated anyway. Or I'll drive my new dump truck I got for Christmas!
Recently, my Mema and Pepa drove down all the way from Northern California to come see me. It was too short, but we had lots of fun while they were here! I especially loved grabbing onto Pepa's bushy beard and pulling it toward me so I could kiss him. So sweet.
I've been spending a lot more time with my friend Leila lately. Our mommies take turns watching us so they can work. We even got to take a bath together, and it was fun!

2 comments:
Love the new pictures. Can't believe how much he's grown. Thanks for sharing...
Ok seriously I have to see him!! He has gotten so big, I am really looking forward to seeing you all in about 2 weeks. Love the updates!! Keepin comin:)
Post a Comment