So sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I actually created a long blog entry a few weeks ago with all kinds of updates... and then "ERROR"... I lost the whole thing! Boo. And, of course, since then I haven't had time to update it again. Sorry! But finally, here I am back... blogging once again. Have no fear!
Well, we had a great holiday season. We spent the Thanksgiving week up in Nor Cal with Isaiah's parents. It was really fun and very relaxing! Also, we got to have professional portraits done at the house with the family and of Carson for his 6-month shots. It was really neat. All the grandkids were together and had fun playing with each other.

Then for Christmas we stayed in town and spent the holiday with my family. Carson was a champ through all the festivities. He had fun opening his presents (mainly ripping the paper and eating it), and he really likes the toys he got. Most of them talk and sing to him, so he's in heaven!
So my baby is now almost 8 months and weighs over 20 pounds! We never dreamed we would have a chunky baby, but Carson definitely is that! It's fun to watch him develop and learn new things every day. He can stand while holding onto something, is trying to pull himself up to stand, is trying to scoot and crawl, but isn't quite there yet, and just said "Da-da" today for the first time. So fun. We're pretty sure he doesn't quite know what it means yet, but he LOVES to say it, so I'm sure it won't be long before he catches on.
Also, the highlight of my life (okay, I'm exaggerating, but not by much) was the day he went to sleep all by himself by me just laying him down. Aaahhh! What a relief! I never thought the day would come that I could just lay him down wide awake and he would fall asleep on his own! Yipee! Now he is the perfect child, I'm convinced. That's the only thing I would have changed... at least for now. Hehe.
Well, enjoy the pictures, and I will (as I always say) do my best to post more often!

1 comment:
I seriously want to eat him up!
Post a Comment