Lilypie

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing and growing...

After much demand and protesting from those who haven't seen my "bump" in a while, here's a new pic. I seem to get bigger every couple of days, so hopefully you can tell the difference in a month! Angles can be deceiving sometimes. But I know it's not just in my head, because now random strangers ask me how far along I am. Finally! :-)

The only real update I have on Baby Carson is that he is officially active and kicking! He started kicking in Cancun enough to feel him on the outside, so in all our free time sitting around the pool, Isaiah got to feel him kick lots, which he loves! Now my friends and family, one by one, are getting to feel the proof that he's really in there. It's so fun! My favorite moment this week was when I was in Yoga class at the gym and I partially laid on my tummy to attempt at a stretch that I used to be able to do, and he started punchin' as if to say, "Mom, you're squishing me!" I got the hint and didn't try that one anymore. Until next time...

3 comments:

Marrs Family said...

ok it's official, i finally see a bump you must be pregnant! thanks for the new picture!

The Doerr Four said...

Lookin' gorgeous Steph! You have that special pregnant glow to you. Enjoy it. Soon you'll be awake in the middle of the night wishing you could just put him back in your tummy, just for the night!

Funco Preschool said...

Steph you look beautiful. Hope you're enjoying every minute of it...tell baby Carson we can't wait to meet him.