Lilypie

Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 Weeks - A Big Difference


Well, Carson is getting more and more active... either that or more cramped in his living quarters! He and I are definitely growing daily. We're successfully catching up to my other pregnant friends who have always seemed "more pregnant" than I was.

It's been recommended to me that I start to count kicks one or two hours a day to make sure his activity level is normal, but there's clearly no need as of now. The past couple days he has been more active than ever... often stretching out and kicking in two places at once! And occasionally, I can even feel a hand or foot twisting around slowly against my belly. Very cool! He gets especially active after I drink a milk. Don't ask me why!

All else is well. We are in the middle of taking our birthing classes and a parenting class, so we are learning a lot and staying busy preparing for his arrival. I'll definitely be posting more often now, since I am growing at a quicker, more noticeable pace. See you again soon!

1 comment:

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

You look fabulous. I remember well those kicks :). Its got to be a Fuller trait to kick after milk because Goy did too. The last bit goes quickly, and soon you'll be holding Carson and I'll be chasing a crawling Goy - YIKES!!!

:). Love to all three of you.