We had our 18-week ultrasound this morning, and it was the coolest thing ever! I've never been very impressed with others' ultrasound pictures. I always think, what are they seeing? I don't get it... or it looks like an alien. But to see it live, moving around was very obvious and very easy to see. It was so neat and made this whole pregnancy thing even more real!So not only are we happy to announce that it's a boy and has a "hoo-hah," as Isaiah calls it, but he has 10 fingers, 10 toes, a healthy-looking spine, heart, and no cleft lip. It's so miraculous to see how perfectly formed babies are so early! God is good!

4 comments:
Congrats Steph. Boys are a lot of fun...and, I think, so much easier than girls. Have any names yet? I'm sure Isaiah is sooo thrilled. Hope you're still feeling great too.
Yeah!!!! How exciting. I'm so happy for the 2 of you. You are going to love having a boy. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Let me know if you need anything at all. We all have lots of boy clothes to borrow. Let's get together sometime soon!
YAY! How exciting! So glad to hear that everything's looking good and healthy... and even thought I'm partial to girls, I've heard boys aren't so bad ;)
Yay for boys!
Post a Comment