Lilypie

Monday, December 15, 2008

Forgot My Camera!





I haven't had much to write about lately, so I haven't posted in quite a while, but I promise that as we have more news, we'll definitely keep you updated. In my defense, I decided that I'm showing enough to take another picture and post it. However, I just realized I left my camera up north at our family's house last week when we were up to visit. But don't worry... we're going back next week for Christmas, so I'll post as soon as I can after Christmas. Don't get too excited, though. My "baby bump" is very small! People who don't know how small I was before don't even believe I'm pregnant. Oh well... all in good time, I guess! :-)
We got to hear the heartbeat again, and everything's going well, as far as we know. We get to have our first ultrasound right after Christmas (the 30th) and potentially get to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Yay! We'll definitely post when we find out. Stay tuned...

A peripheral, but very important, issue to us is our business that we started a year and a half ago. Its significance lies not only in the fact that we have invested so much time, effort, and money into it, but also that it will be the single determining factor as to whether I can stay home with the baby or not. As of now, I would not be able to. However, our client base is really beginning to grow these last few months... a HUGE blessing from God in this discouraging economy! We are very optimistic that we can continue to grow in the next 6 months enough to make a huge difference in how much I'm able to stay home with Baby. Please keep us in your prayers!

And one other bit of fun news... we have a new niece (well, 4 months old), Trinity. Isn't she sweet??

No comments: