WE'RE PREGNANT!!
I always love it when mommies-to-be wear take pics throughout the pregnancy wearing the same shirt for easy comparison, so here's the first one. We'll see how long this shirt lasts me before my midriff starts showing!
Today we had our first real doctor's appointment and got to hear the heartbeat. I feel like I can finally breath a sigh of relief that everything is going as it should. Isaiah is the most excited about the doctor's prediction, based on the heart rate, that she thinks it's a boy. That's been our intuition from the beginning, so we'll see if we're all right. That would make Isaiah's year! Until next time...

6 comments:
Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. So glad you got to hear the heartbeat. It was very reassuring w/ both of my babies, all is well. We will keep all 3 of you in our prayers.
I'm so excited for you and Isaiah!! If it's a boy, are you going to name him Jeremiah? If it's a girl, Deborah should be in there somewhere. Make both grandmoms happy at once!! I love your picture. Such a cute figure, but it will be beautiful as your belly grows. And you will eventually return to normal??!! Love you, JN
Yay, you joined the blogging club. I love to read all the blogs and see what's going on in everyones life. I'm SO very excited for you and Isaiah. You will make wonderful parents to that little baby. You will be in our thoughts and prayers and I hope that your pregnancy continues to go well.
hurray! I'm so glad you're in the bloggy world now! we will thoroughly enjoy looking at all of your tummy photos and reading all of your pregnancy updates!
So gald to have you among the blog-a-holics! We're so excited for you guys and can't wait for a little playmate for Maddox!!!
Congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you both!!
Post a Comment