Well, who knew we'd have a little heat wave in October... but why not capitalize on it? We weren't able to get to the beach this summer, for obvious reasons, so with my Aunt Janice in town from Alabama, we decided to go. We strolled around Balboa Island and spent a little time on the beach in Newport. It was a beautiful day!
We finally found him a pair of sunglasses! I realize they're not the most masculine-looking, but at least they're blue! And for $2.99, I don't care if he only wears them one day!
Here comes the water! I like water...
Wait! This isn't warm bathtub water! Get me outta here!

2 comments:
Love all your posts. He's so big. Enjoy all the stages.
Love you all.
so cute. i guess it's a good thing it's october and it's still beach weather (sort of), but i'm ready for some cold weather! I'm glad Carson is taking advantage of the sunny days though!
Post a Comment