Lilypie

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching Up

Where has the time gone? So sorry to all of you faithful blog viewers who, no doubt, have been waiting on pins and needles for the latest and greatest from Carson Leslie's world. I used to be one of you... about 3 1/2 months ago... and I would get frustrated to see a blog that hadn't been updated every week! Ha! Well, I've fallen into that trap now of a busy mom. It's been almost a month and a half since my last posting - yikes! So I apologize. Nonetheless, enjoy!

The debate is now on about what Carson's going to wear to his first Angels vs. A's game coming up! You decide what he looks better in - red or green?

My mom bought him a little boat-type thing that he can float in at the pool. He loves it!! He just sort of leans back and enjoys the ride.

Here's his mohawk before it all fell out... well, all but a Jewish yarmulke (yes, that's how you spell "yam-e-kuh"!) That's all he has left, is a patch in the back on top. But he's cute bald too... well, with peach fuzz!



Don't let him fool you. He does NOT love his car seat!Our Mammoth camping trip with a 3-month-old. Some say we're crazy, which we are... but others said we could do it, which we did. Nights were COLD in the tent (somewhere around 40 degrees), but the days were beautiful, and we had lots of fun. The ride home was the toughest. The kiddos were absolutely DONE and tired of being in their car seats. Who could blame them? That's a long trip. But all in all, we're glad we went.Carson with Leila, his betrothed. :-) I wish I had gotten a better picture... one with her eyes open!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Red for the game, for sure!! He is growing up so nicely guys - nice job Stephanie!

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

I love the combination of red and green. After all, 1/2 of each of you made him, so he should be in 1/2 Angels and 1/2 A's. LOL

Rands said...

Red, for SURE!