Well, Carson has been quite the celebrity lately. He has gotten to meet some very special family members for the first time... his crazy Aunt Janice and cousin Sarah and his very proud Uncle Thomas, who just got home from college in Kentucky.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Enjoying Life
I used to check everyone's blogs every day, not quite understanding why they weren't updated constantly. Now I know why. Phew! Where do the hours/days go? I feel so unproductive and don't know how I'll ever get back in the swing of things. Oh well. For the meantime, I'm definitely enjoying life with our new addition. It's so much fun!
Well, Carson has been quite the celebrity lately. He has gotten to meet some very special family members for the first time... his crazy Aunt Janice and cousin Sarah and his very proud Uncle Thomas, who just got home from college in Kentucky.

Well, Carson has been quite the celebrity lately. He has gotten to meet some very special family members for the first time... his crazy Aunt Janice and cousin Sarah and his very proud Uncle Thomas, who just got home from college in Kentucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so so so so cute! I can't wait to see him again!
I can't wait to meet him!!!!
He's perfect. Can't wait for the cousins to get to spend time together :).
Post a Comment