I can't believe we've been married 4 1/2 years!! It has been an incredible journey, and I cannot imagine living my life with anyone else. I honestly never thought married life would be this easy! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Our day was very relaxing and wonderful. We used a very romantic getaway car to get to our hotel. Sneaky... We didn't want our brothers to know where we were staying. Unfortunately, when we booked our hotel, we didn't realize it was just down the street, right behind our parents' and guests' suites. Oops! So it didn't take a detective to find us. Our brothers hopped the fence and proceeded to trash our car so bad that a car wash charged us $20 extra to clean it! Yikes! There were such sayings on the windows as "Pimp my Bride"... real classy!
But we had a wonderful time on our honeymoon... in Monterey and Lake Tahoe. We enjoyed every minute of it.


1 comment:
I especially like that your proposal picture includes the long-haired rocker! Glad you said yes.
Post a Comment