Well, Carson is now 22 months, and the planning of his 2nd birthday party has ensued. I can't believe it! He is mister chatty now (his latest was surprising us today with "hummingbird!"), and he definitely has developed his own opinions of what he thinks is and is not fun and what is and is not good to eat. However, overall he is a very compliant little boy, for which I'm extremely grateful. It makes my job a little bit easier.
Carson's favorite pastime is definitely watching movies now, and while I still try to be the "TV Nazi," as I have come to be called, and try to limit his TV watching, it is so tempting to let it happen so I can get work done! His favorites are Nemo, Cars, Madagascar, and Leap Frog movies about the alphabet and phonetics. He has learned so much from that Leap Frog series. He now knows just about every sound each letter makes. It amazes me how much of a sponge he has become these days!
And for the last bit of exciting news... I have a new sister-in-law! My brother Thomas got married last Friday at a ranch up in the hills of Corona of a freezing cold (but dry - phew!) evening. It was a gorgeous wedding, and we couldn't be happier to have a new member of the family. It took a little getting used to when my brother started dating my friend, but it's really exciting now that I have a sister-in-law I already love! Welcome to the family, Susan!

2 comments:
Hooray you're back!! :-)
I missed your updates! And no, I never gave up on you :).
Post a Comment