Lilypie

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Belly Update



The official countdown is T-minus 8 weeks! Now, instead of getting the "Oh, how far along are you?" from strangers, it's become "How much longer do you have?" I think they think I'm ready to pop, which scares me because I've got a good 2 months to go! I'm still going full force, working full-time and getting Carson's room ready on the weekends. I'm also trying to get lots of things done that I know I won't have time to do later... such as go to the dentist and the optometrist. All this running around is making the time fly even faster, which is great! I can't wait for Carson to join us, so the faster the time goes, the better!
Here are some pictures of the room in progress. It's bright and fun. I can't wait for the mural to go up (thanks to Susan Allen) and it to be complete!


No comments: